- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
March 23 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Town Board Meeting Starts at 7:00pm
Town of Goshen, New York – YouTube
Items for Discussion/Action
- Review and approve proposed Resolution and Stipulation of Settlement for 46 Harriman Drive LLC Tax Certs; as prepared by Robert Rametta, Esq.
- Review and approve proposed Resolution and Stipulation of Settlement for Goshen Foundry Tax Certs; as prepared by Robert Rametta, Esq.
- Review and approve Performance Bond in the amount of $81,700 to ensure completion of activities related to a stormwater pollution prevention plan (SWPPP) for Oak Hill Properties LLC/Serenity Acres, an eight (8) lot residential subdivision along Broadlea Road.
- Power Point Presentation by Greenlight Networks.
- Approve the resignation of Part-time police officer Michael Rinaldo effective February 28, 2023.
- Approve and authorize Chief Post to sign contract with the County of Orange for the Stop DWI Program.
- Review and approve the purchase of a camera system for the Police Department to comply will the bail reform and discovery laws.
- Review letter received from the Goshen Planning Board dated March 17, 2023 regarding Hartley Road/Route 17M Intersection concern.
- Schedule a Public Hearing for Introductory Local Law 1 of 2023, elected official term limits.
- Discuss and approve a motion to authorize the Supervisor to pay accounts payable check run for March 23, 2023 in the amount of
- Discuss and approve Budget Transfers submitted by Budget Officer dated March 17, 2023.
- Discuss and approve request by Budget Officer to incur a fee for bounced checks.
- Information: The Town has received a check for $100,000 from the Arden Local Development Corporation as part of its dissolution process. The funds have been deposited into the A-General Townwide Fund.
- Information: Christine Cavaliere conducted an account payable audit for March 17, 2023 (see attached).
Agenda Subject to Change