- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
October 26 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Town of Goshen
Town Board Meeting
October 26, 2023
41 Webster Avenue
Goshen, New York 10924
Items for Discussion/Action
- Maplewood Village – (a) Discuss and approve Extension of Town of Goshen Water District 1.
(b) Discuss and approve Extension of Town of Goshen Sewer District 1.
© Discuss and approve resolution establishing drainage district.
- Approve the monitoring of the well at Craigville Park by Miller Hydro Geologic for the Maplewood Village project.
- Review and authorize the acceptance of a road dedication from 842 Pulaski a/k/a NutraGummy 25-foot wide parcel of land along and to the center of Big Island Road for Highway purposes.
- Review and discuss Introductory Local Law No. 8 of 2023, a local law requiring utility companies to remove inactive, broken or replaced utility poles within the Town.
- Review and discuss Introductory Local Law No. 9 of 2023 a local law amending Chapter 27 (“Administrative Board Training and Attendance Requirements”) of the Town of Goshen to ensure consistency with Town Law.
- Review and discuss Introductory Local Law No. 10 of 2023 a local law opting out of Real Property Tax Law 487 Exemption.
- Review and authorize the Supervisor to sign the Decommissioning Agreements, Maintenance Escrow Agreements, Stormwater Control Facility Agreements and Declaration of Restrictive Covenant and documents related thereto, in connection with the Owens Road Solar Projects.
- Schedule a Joint Public Hearing regarding the SR 94, NY, LLC/Lightstar Renewables Solar Farm Project involving site plan and special permit applications with the Town of Goshen Planning Board on December 21, 2023 at 7:30 pm. The Applicant, SR 94 NY, LLC, proposes to build a 4-megawatt (AC) community solar facility, on property located within the Town of Goshen, as shown on the Tax Map thereof as Section 20, Block 1, Lot 21.12. Said property consists of approximately 27+/- acres and is located along Randall Street/New York State Route 94 and Big Oak Drive in the Town of Goshen.
- Review and approve resolution to authorize the Town Supervisor to negotiate the acquisition of the County quarry and mines with the County Legislature.
- Review and approve resolution to relevy unpaid water/sewer charges into the 2024 Goshen Town Taxes.
- Discuss the Firefighters Exemption and Senior citizen exemption.
- Review and discuss well reports for Lipoff Wells 1 & 2.
- Review and authorize Supervisor to sign agreement with Delaware Engineering to establish the 17M water and sewer district.
- Review and discuss contracts for the purchase of 38 Echo Lake Road, 12-1-1.5 consisting of
+/- 14.4 acres for the sum of $95,000.00 and 12 Echo Lake Road, 12-1-1.41 consisting of +/- 11.8 acres for the sum of $95,000.00.
- Information: The polling sites for the November 7, 2023 elections are at the Goshen Public Library, 366 Main St. for Districts 1, 3, 4, 5 & 9
Caroline Building, 23 Hatfield Lane for Districts 2, 6, 7, 9. 10, 11 & 12
Agenda Subject to Change