- This event has passed.
Town Board Meeting
September 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Town of Goshen Town Board Meeting
September 13, 2023
41 Webster Avenue, Goshen, New York 10924
Items for Discussion/Action
- Brian Maher, Assemblyman, discussion on the formation of an ambulance tax district.
- SR 94 LLC Solar Project – Lightstar Renewables – 20-1-21.12: Application for site plan and special permit for a solar energy system on 60.7 +/- acres on NYS Route 94 in the CO Zone with AQ-3 and Floodplain & Ponding Area overlays. Initial Presentation.
- Authorize Supervisor to Execute Change Order No. 1 for Window Replacement – DASNY SAM Grant No. 13108
- Review and authorize Town Supervisor to sign pilot agreements per the recent change in how solar facilities are assessed per the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance. Pulaski Hwy Solar 1, LLC; Goshen Solar 2, LLC; Goshen Solar 1, LLC; Broadlea Road Solar 1, LLC; Chester Solar 1, LLC.
- Discuss and review Introductory Law No. 5 of 2023 entitled a Local Law Amending Chapter 49 (“Construction Codes, Uniform”) of the Code of the Town of Goshen to Omit Typographical Errors and Amend Provisions to Ensure Consistency and Clarity.
- Discuss and review Introductory Local Law No. 7 of 2023 entitled Town of Goshen Hotel Room Occupancy Tax Law.
- Review and approve Town Board Minutes for August 10, 2023.
- Information: Officer James Boyd has resigned from his part-time police officer position.
- Discuss and approve a motion to authorize the Supervisor to pay accounts payable run for September 13, 2023 in the amount of
- Review and approve Manual A/P run as of July 31, 2023 in the amount of $38,491.62.
- Discuss and approve request from Budget Officer to Close HR-Arcadia Hills Water Tank Capital Account with M&T Bank.
- Review and approve request to amend bond resolution for Salesian Demolition.
- Review and approve Budget Transfers dated August 24, 2023. (See attached)
- Information: Budget Officer submitted a Monthly Financial Report for June 2023.
- Information: Budget Officer performed an account payable review for August 29, 2023.
- Information: Budget Officer performed an account payable review for August 31, 2023.
Agenda Subject to Change